Ready to be part of
- We’re looking for free-thinkers
- That want to change the world
- We’re on a mission to make work, work
We must be willing to challenge others. If we have an idea or if we feel something could be done differently we must not be scared to say so.
We encourage people to take responsibility and ownership, and empower them to shape those things they own how they wish.
We are respectful of others, we consider others’ viewpoints. Background and diversity are assets and we will listen equally to everyone.
Freelance UX Designer (UK based, full time)
beSlick is revolutionising the way that businesses operate, fixing a problem that costs the UK alone £70 billion a year in lost revenue. Our simple, flexible platform embeds process and workflow into a business, eliminating chaos and helping teams get it right, every time.
Following the success of the last year, we’re now looking to expand the team to help us continue on our growth journey. This is an exciting opportunity for a for a Freelance UX Designer with a passion for technology, to join a well funded early stage SaaS start-up.
Are you looking for:
- A chance to have your ideas heard
- The opportunity to take ownership of a product’s designs
- A remote working role with flexible hours
The UX designer
This is a UK based remote working role. The successful freelancer will be joining a company at an early stage and will take part in the growth journey.
You must be;
- Willing to offer new ideas and ways of improving the system
- Capable of creative thinking
- Based in the UK
You will be offered a competitive rateand given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills alongside the product’s journey.
You will be responsible for;
- Liaising with the senior team regarding potential new features
- Developing wireframe designs
- Improving the overall user experience
As a start-up it is crucial we understand our customers needs and that our product reflects that, therefore you will also have direct interaction with the leadership team to understand our clients’ needs and ensure that our product strategy is aligned.
The ideal UX Designer will value flexible working hours, take pride in developing a high growth product that is loved by clients and want to challenge established thinking.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years commercial UX design experience
- Product graphic design skills
- Ability to mock up wireframes
- Ability to work collaboratively on problems to find and build solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in a start-up or early stage company
- SaaS testing experience
- Experience working with Figma & Jira would be an advantage
- End to end product management background