be a team
Project management for your entire team in one place
View and manage everyone’s work in real time.
Seamless team collaboration that keeps your business focused on the tasks that matter most.
Integrated with your email and also available on mobile – teamwork can be easier.
What is task management?
Task management is the process of organising, prioritising and tracking tasks.
A proven way to enhance productivity, the aim of task management is to ensure that everything from minor tasks to complex projects is completed on time and to the right standards.
Uniquely, beSlick manages all of your team tasks whether a project, ad hoc or based on your business processes.
This provides a centralised platform that makes every team member’s work, progress and performance visible – enabling better consistency, communication and organisation.
Benefits of using task management software
- Task management software unifies teams and departments, streamlining communication, collaboration and file sharing to create better outcomes.
- It enables quick problem resolution and encourages accountability, preventing project delays no matter where your people are working.
- Task management tools helps you better understand where your resource is going, where it’s needed and where you can take it from.
- It will prevent bottlenecks and replace them with streamlined workflows and efficient project progression.
- With a single, centralised task management platform, you can break projects down into individual tasks and organise, prioritise and track them in real time.
- If things aren’t going to plan and you need to change course, you have all the information in one place to make the right decision.
- Task management software fosters communication and collaboration to strengthen any workflow – no matter how many stakeholders.
- Enabling immediate updates and team notifications, task management tools help workers and teams make immediate tweaks and changes as soon as they’re flagged.
What are the key features of a task management tool?
Create templates that allow your team to manage and monitor repetitive tasks with ease.
Create & customise tasks
You can not only create tasks but also customise, schedule and monitor them to improve efficiency and productivity.
Assignment & Reassignment
The ability to assign and define roles in a project, and reassign a role if needed.
Be it reminders of tasks, meetings, due dates or more, set and receive automatic notifications to make sure nothing is missed.
Whether it’s team time tracking or performance measurement, gain the ability to store, analyse and compare important data.
So that incoming work requests contain exactly the information your team needs to get the job done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some examples of task management?
The most common examples of task management are personal time management, which involves using tools and techniques to organise and prioritise daily tasks and personal goals on an individual level, and team-based task management, which is the same but within a collaborative group.
There’s also project task management, involving breaking down projects into tasks, setting deadlines, allocating resources within a team and monitoring progress. And finally workflow management, which is about managing a set workflow and involves automating processes and tracking task completion.
How do you manage tasks effectively?
To manage tasks effectively, start by clearly defining your objectives and breaking them down into smaller, manageable tasks. Then prioritise those tasks based on urgency, importance and their deadlines, and allocate the rights resources – be that time, or if you’re working in a team, people – to complete each task.
As you work through those tasks, regularly monitor their progress and, if you’re working with others, also regularly update your team to ensure that everyone is aligned. If priorities, timings and circumstances change, adjust plans as necessary.
The best way to effectively and productively manage your tasks is by using task management software.
Can I try task management with beSlick for free?
Yes! We offer a free plan that’s free forever for up to three users. And we also offer a 14-day free trial to users of our standard offering, which is our best option for small teams.
Is beSlick task management software built for teams?
Our task management software is all about helping teams track their tasks and projects better, improve how they collaborate and enhance their productivity. While beSlick offers many features that are great for individuals, like our to-do manager, we exist to help entire businesses streamline their operations to focus on the work that matters.
beSlick key features
Stress free, collaborative, integrated with your email and on your mobile
iOS | Android | Outlook | Gmail
Team Task Management
Assign checklists, track team tasks & projects to improve collaboration
Workflow & process
Build your processes in a searchable library to improve consistency
Build forms with task automation to increase productivity
Reporting & Compliance
Realtime operational visibility with time stamped audit trail
Integration & Automation
Reduce errors and spend less time on routine activity
Schedule your call