Manage any employee onboarding process
With an easy drag & drop builder, any employee onboarding scenario can be catered for, involving all departments & sign offs.
Date dependencies and notifications are all automated.
You can even involve the new hire, for free, using guest access.
So everyone always knows what to do and when it needs to be done.
Project workflow library | Feedback | Drag & drop flowcharts | Embed video & docs | Training
Clear onboarding team accountability
Bin the spreadsheets, burn the paper… so nobody misses anything ever again.
Everyone involved enjoys a simple task list for their steps in the onboarding, whether they are in HR, operations, IT or the new hire’s line manager.
Plus beSlick integrates with Gmail, Outlook and is available on your mobile.
Quick add | Snooze | Prioritize | Reassign | Mobile app (iOS & Android)
Easy, customizable new hire onboarding forms
Design forms to kick off new hires, promotion requests, employee offboarding – any HR request you can think of.
beSlick helps you streamline HR operations & reduce errors in minutes, not months.
Public Forms | Data validation | Form linking | Shortname variables | Compliance
Instant visibility into onboarding status
Gain instant visibility & accountability across all new hire onboarding.
beSlick shows progress, what is overdue and what couldn’t be done – including why.
To help with compliance every activity is timestamped with an audit trail, with data you can export.
Compliance | Track ‘why not done’ | Data export | Continuous Improvement
beSlick integrated features
- Easily create complex process & workflows
- Centralize in your secure, searchable library.
- Run as task checklists that exactly follow the process.
- Everyone knows what to do and when it needs to be done.
- Standardize information with online forms, reducing errors.
- Approvals, onboarding, requests & audits.
- Use internally or externally, for clients or suppliers.
- Implement in minutes, not months.
- See progress, what is overdue and issues raised.
- When something can't be done, see why.
- Every activity is timestamped with an audit trail.
- Visual data you can analyse for informed decision making.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to everything after my trial finishes?
When you sign up to an active subscription everything will transition so you can keep using the platform uninterrupted.
If you decide not to go ahead we'll keep the data for 30 days, it will then be deleted.
How many users are included in beSlick?
Both Standard & Pro versions of beSlick include up to 5 users, additional users can be added at the relevant pricing for that tier.
Standard can then also have up to 10 Guest users, plus 2 more per paid user.
Pro can have unlimited Guest users.
Can I get a demo with an expert, to see if it is a fit (and get some guidance)?
Absolutely - we highly recommend a 1:1 30minute video demo with one of the team, you can select in the enquiry form.
They'll listen to your requirements and let you know if it is a fit, and if it is they'll show you the best way to achieve what you need to.
They'll even map in an example process for you (if you have one).
Can I use this as a process or SOP library?
Yes, you can easily create flowchart templates using the simple drag & drop builder that supports decisions & loops.
You can embed pictures, video, docs & links to show how to do what needs to be done.
The value comes when you execute these templates as task checklists that follow the exact template you've designed, with an inbuilt feedback loop so people can suggest improvements that can be immediately implemented.
So everything improves, continuously.
Is this a to-do manager, that can track actions & reminders?
Absolutely - collate actions from meetings and assign them with due dates and dependencies. Collate ideas and suggestions into a new task. Create tasks on the mobile app for when you suddenly remember something you don't want to forget.
Need to get milk on the way home or book a family holiday?
Keep it all in one place, and mark them as private if you need to.
Do you offer support other than chat?
Yes, and we help with real experts discussing your challenges and how to solve them right at the start.
Our support is one of the key differentiators in how you work with us, as we know that getting the right advice and guidance signficantly improves the value you achieve and the speed at which you can implement.
We highly recommend a demo with one of our system experts before you purchase to make sure it is the right fit and help you start.
Worth noting, even our free implementation tier includes a specialist for the first month to make sure your journey is a success.
What integration & automation do you support?
We support integration through Zapier, which means you connect beSlick to over 4,000 applications including CRM, email, finance or other databases. This could be Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Sheets or a SQL database - or anything else.
Example use cases include;
- Data captured during a process task to be automatically inserted into your CRM
- Automatically email a generated PDF report to a client using data entered during the task
- Kick off a beSlick task based on a field changing in Salesforce
- Creating a beSlick task from an email in your inbox, to add it to your personal 'to-do' list
Integrating systems and automating activities helps you save time and reduce cost, and to provide an even more brilliant service to your customers.
If I need help getting started, how do you help?
While beSlick is simple to use, we're keen to make sure you get value as quickly as possible. As you'd expect, all customers have access to our extensive support documentation library, email support and responsive online chat for any queries.
We also offer a range of implementation options;
- Free support call during your trial
- To answer questions, discuss your use case, map in an example process
- Starter Assistance - included free
- Assigned, dedicated specialist
- 4x One hour video calls
- To advise, train, help map, advise on integration
- Included free with every active subscription
- Recommended for less than 10 users
- Accelerator Pack - £995, $1,350 or €1,200
- Delivered to Proven Process
- 3x 4hr remote or on-site sessions
- Help you achieve more value, faster
- Onsite is UK only, travel costs may be charged
- Managed Implementation - Bespoke
- Agreed scope of delivery
- Senior consultants embedded in your business
- Typically targetting compliance (for example ISO, CQC, FCA)
- Cost is bespoke depending on requirements
- For larger implementations or complex requirements